In this episode: Kristine and Brandon talk to David Accampo, one of the creative forces behind one of their favorite audio dramas, Wormwood: A Serialized Mystery, and the current comic series Sparrow & Crowe. Also: DC takes away one book we like while Marvel adds another we might, and we give some sci-fi shout-outs. As a bonus, Brandon opens up about his troubled childhood.
Follow Dave on Twitter at @daccampo.
- Paul Cornell on Saucer Country‘s Cancellation
- Brian Wood on all Female X-Men Comic
- Negative Reactions to Brian Wood’s X-Men Concept
- Otaking77077 Star Wars Animation
In this episode: Brandon & Kristine are joined by game consultant, scholar, and IGDA columnist Matt Sakey to talk about some video games everyone should play – and why! Also: Fantasy Flight Games’s new Star Wars RPG, the announcement of Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse, and more!
Other Relevant Links:
- Matt’s “Required Reading” List
- Check out Matt’s Culture Clash columns!
- And, of course, Matt’s articles on Tap-Repeatedly
- The Order 66 Podcast
- Uncharted movie lost director Neil Burger
- The Booth at the End
Music is “Lost” by Dyman.